This post may contain some affiliate links for your convenience. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I have been thinking about this post for 3 weeks and I have rewritten it 3 times and I finally came to the conclusion, that this post isn’t for my readers, but for my readers friends and family. So, if your house is like mine, figuring out gift idea’s is a challenge, especially for my favorite fitness fanatic. I polled my Facebook friends and family and came up with a unique list gift idea’s for the fitness fanatic.
On some of the gift ideas I used Amazon links to help you shop. I am not partial to any of the brands and I just provided them to make it easier for you. Some don’t have links at all because they would be partial to where you live. I would love to hear what you think of the list. Remember, I polled my Facebook friends, so I didn’t come up with this list all by myself.
With all the thoughts and information I collected, here is a quick list that every fitness fanatic would love!
9 Gift Idea’s!
1. Exercise Foam Roller foam roller that every fitness guru needs. It helps you relax those muscles that are so sore from your last workout. This one I recommend comes with both the exercise muscle stick and the foam roller so you can massage those legs and roll out the back.
3. Apple Watch.Ode to the activity tracker that does everything. I tend to agree, since getting mine, (this post tells how I paid cash for it!) I have really enjoyed tracking my activity and just how much I move, and being able to answer a call or reply to a text on my wrist. Oh and don’t forget that the Apple Watch II is water resistant so you can wear it in the pool!
4. Gift Certificate to a new workout class. Trying a new class can help them stretch and push themselves. A gift certificate to a class would help challenge their workouts. Yoga, Orange Theory or even a Crossfit class would be challenging.
5. A Paid Gym Membership. This gift would allow someone a little room in their budget if they had their gym membership paid for. You could decide if you want to pay for the whole year or a couple months or even 1 month. It’s a gift that would keep on giving!
Home Gym Ideas
6. An Elliptical Machine.I am a huge fan of having an at home gym. Adding either an elliptical machine or a treadmill makes working out convenient at home.
7. A Treadmill.As I said in 6, I am a HUGE fan of the at home gym. I think either the elliptical machine or the treadmill is a must have for the home gym. It’s a matter of preference though. Be sure to do your research and figure out which machine is best for you. We were given a treadmill about 8 years ago and I still use it.
8. Personal Trainer. Maybe your fitness person is ready to take their workouts to the next level. A Personal Trainer could help push them to their next steps. Also, a personal trainer could help them tweak their workouts and maybe get more out of the workouts.
9. My personal favorite, A Personal Chef. Who doesn’t want someone else to cook for them?! When my friends suggested this on my Facebook post I had to figure out if this was something that you could actually purchase. I typed in personal chef near me in Google and it brought up 3 choices. I did not price them out, but it’s a great idea! Another option is a home delivery service. I haven’t tried one yet but when I do I will be sure to tell you all about it!
A Couple Extra
These gift ideas would show your fitness fanatic that you had thought about something they would enjoy. a Few other ideas could be new shoes, a massage or even some new workout clothes. Gifts don’t have to be big or break the bank, they just have to show that you thought about the other person and what they may actually enjoy.
If you found this post because you are shopping for your own fitness fanatic, I would love to know if this post inspired you! If you found a personal chef, I would love to hear your thoughts!
Stephanie has been blogging at Sticky Note Mom for 4 years. Before starting her blog she worked in the finance industry working on the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade to working for major financial institutions with personal financial planning and the mortgage industry. Now she shares all she has learned about frugal living to help others learn how to stop spending and start saving more.